Our Stall Holders
At the Blue Pea Country Market our Stall Holders bring you a wide variety of products and fresh produce every Saturday. Do your weekly grocery shopping and fill your larder with our Stall holders’ fresh produce like fruits & vegetables. Delight your family with bespoke and unique artisan gifts, or just treat yourself to a new piece of jewellery or art at exceptionally good value. Satisfy your appetite with our delicious ready to eat food and drink offerings. In advance of your visit to the market you can browse our Stall Holder directory and plan your purchases.
Stall Holder Application Form
Terms & Conditions:
Please take note of the following information:
- We would like to maintain a very high standard and therefor we ask that you send only 2 pictures of your stall setup with products to Charlene at 072 019 9601 for approval.
- We are a child- and pet friendly market.
- We also make space available for local companies who would like to exhibit or promote their products and/or service.
- Only one of the categories will be allowed per stall. (In other words you cannot mix arts & crafts with food for instance.)
- Blue Pea Country Market reserves the right to place a moratorium on certain products from time to time.
- We try not to duplicate products too much, so we will ensure that there aren’t too many of the same products or stalls at the market on the same day.
- Please note that we work on a first come first serve basis. Your proof of payment confirms your booking for the week.
- People who pay for the month in advance have the advantage of choosing their permanent spot for the month from the available stalls. The rest will be placed where we have open space.
- Our trading hours will be from 08:00 – 13:00 every Saturday. Please do not start packing up before the time.
- You can start setting up from 06:30, please make sure you are ready by 08:00 when the market opens. I will be at the market from 07:00 every Saturday.
- Please bring your own display, tables, chairs and gazebo for your stall and make sure to maintain a very high standard.
- We do have limited tables available to rent for the day at R50 a table. First come first serve.
- The size of the stalls are 3 x 3m each.
- Please also ensure that you leave your stand clean and neat as you found it.
- No sharing of stalls will be allowed.
- No stalls will be allowed to move without the permission of the market manager.
- Only products that you registered for, may be sold. Please discuss any changes with the market manager before the time. Choose your main product and let me know what that is, as that is the one I will keep in mind not to duplicate too much.
- You must comply with the legal requirements regarding your product at your stall, eg. if you cook with gas the necessary firefighting equipment have to be present at your stall.
- Please report all problems to the market manager, Charlene Moutinho 072 019 9601.
- No vehicles will be allowed on the market grounds between 08:00 and 13:00.
- No vehicles will be allowed to park on the market grounds, please park in the parking area after you have unloaded.
- All stall holders will be added to the database and WhatsApp group.
- Every Monday morning I will ask who will be at the market the following Saturday. Please let me know on a Monday if you will attend so that I do not allow someone else to sell the same products as you. Every Friday afternoon I will post the Market lay-out for Saturday on WhatsApp so you will know where to set up.
- Please note that the WhatsApp group is for admin purposes ONLY. Please do not post other unrelated messages on the group?
- The market manager reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the market as she sees fit in order to improve the market as it grows.
- The stall fees will increase on the 1st of November of each year.
- Electricity is limited and is an extra R50 on top of the stall fees.
- We are not able to control the weather and therefore cannot be held responsible if it should interfere with trade. The rent paid will not be refunded if it rains. (In two years we have only rained out once.)
- Weekly Stall rentals: R170 each per week.
- Monthly Stall Rentals: R150 (x weeks per month, paid monthly in advance. Non-transferable).
- Electricity R50 extra.
- Table rentals R50 ea.
- Proof of payment must be sent by Thursday morning at 11am to firstname.lastname@example.org?
FNB – Branch 250655
Cheque Acc #: – 62732541059
Please fill in the form to your right to apply for a stall?70
Our Stallholder Directory
The Blue Pea Farming Project was started in November 2017 and Bernardo has been instrumental in getting the organic vegetable tunnels up and running. He also helps in teaching people from the surrounding townships to farm of which the Gogos Gardens Project was the first Community Project we started.
Please support our stall, where we harvest the freshest, organic veggies from 6 am before the market opens every Saturday.
Casa do Prego
Our amazing home-made sauce is the secret to our mouth-watering Pregos.
Made from the best matured rump steak marinated overnight in our chili and garlic sauce, we know you will love it.
It’s not too hot and the taste lingers long after, making you want more!
We also cater for parties and come and braai the Pregos right where you are.
So don’t hesitate to contact us if you are looking for something different.
Comfort for Man’s Best Friend!
Dog beds are handmade, with the unique long lasting quality of canvas fabric that keep your pet hygienic and healthy. The outdoor/indoor easy to fold dog bed provides man’s best friend with their very own place to sleep at any place in your home or at a campsite. Featuring with a strong frame made by aluminium for support at the sides so you’re pet will feel right at home.
It folds like a yoga mat with its own bag and fits anywhere in the car. Not bulky when folded. Light to carry and move around. Any dog small or large fur babies will love it. Prices for different sizes and quick delivery at your service.
– Canvas durable – promoting healthier skin and coats
– Reduce smells – no hard to wash cushions
– Flea and mite resistant
– All weather tear and fray resistant
– Mould and mildew resistant
– Easy to clean, simply hose down
– Used Indoor/outdoor – Easy and light to carry
– Long lasting – strong aluminium frame
– Manufactured in small, medium, large, XLarge and XXLarge. (Heavy duty covers for – mattresses available)
– Spare covers and mattresses are available on order.
– Colour – Multiple colours as per customer request.
– Up to 60 kg weight limit
– Double stitching support
DESCRIPTION OF A FREE RANGE CHICKEN
FREE RANGE denotes a method of Farming Husbandry where the animals, for at least part of the day, can roam freely outdoors rather than being confined in an enclosure for 24 hours per day.
However, we go further with our chickens:
They are outside for 12 hours a day from 2 weeks’ old (Day 1 – day 14 they are kept inside with warm lights on as they are too small and weak to go outside. Doors are opened at 6am and closed again at 6pm when it starts cooling down).
From 4 weeks old the chickens are outside permanently choosing whether to sleep under cover or in the open.
No forced feeding. We only feed early morning and late evening. The chickens always have access to fresh water.
No antibiotics, hormones or brine – only garlic and onions given as a natural antibiotic.
No lights on at night so that the chickens are not stressed.
We sell fairy garden accessories made out of wood i.e swings, seesaws, bird houses, bird feeders, wells, bird baths, stepping stones, fairy houses of different sizes, toilets, bridges, garden benches, wheel barrows, braais, washing lines, post boxes and toad stools. We also sell baby booties, baby blankets, dribbling nappies as well as hangers (covered). We sell reusable firelighters made from porous bricks.
We are suppliers of farm fresh yogurt and cream cheese. These products are entirely natural having no preservatives or additives.
We use full cream milk as well as probiotic cultures.
We also make milk ice lollies in all the milkshake flavours. These are a firm favourite with children.
Also on offer are personalized party packs / goodie bags made to specification.