What makes an effective Facebook Advert?
We can help you explore the differences in how people use Facebook Advertising as well as Instagram Advertising – and find the right Social Media Marketing strategy for you. The best ads drive real business results, but they also delight people.
82% of mobile traffic is expected to be video by 2020. Facebook offers your business different video ad types, placements and platforms to reach your audience with content that matches the ways they spend their time online.
How to know if your Facebook Advertising is working?
Are your ads being seen by the right people and in the right places?
Facebook measurement is based on people. Breakdowns aggregate secure, anonymised data so that you can get a high-level view of your audience demographics: where they’re viewing your ads, what devices they’re using and more. Compare your current audience with the one that you set out to reach to make sure that your campaigns are set up properly.
Avoid the places where you don’t want your ads to appear.
With some placement options, your ads may appear adjacent to or within content that doesn’t align with your business or brand. Use advertiser controls to manage your placements, and Ads Manager to review where your ads have appeared. Then, adjust where and when you need to.
We will help you find out which marketing efforts are contributing to your success.
Attribution is the process of assigning credit to the marketing touchpoints along the customer journey that lead to a conversion or desired action by the customer. By understanding which of your ads get credit, we can better measure the impact that each of your ads is having and you can make decisions for future planning and optimisation.
No matter what type of ad we create, we’ll determine:
- Ad creative: Decide what we want people to see in our ad. This can include text, images, videos or slideshows. We also will also add a call-to-action button that encourages people to do something specific, like Send Message or Shop Now.
- Audience: Choose who should see the ad. We will create your own audience based on age, gender, interests and more. Facebook creates and improves your automatic audience from a combination of details, like people near your business location or people who have interests related to your Page.
- Budget: The amount you pay is up to you. You can select a pre-populated budget or set a custom amount. Some ads may require a minimum budget to generate results, but we’ll let you know.
- Duration: We’ll set the amount of time you want your ad to run. You can choose from a particular duration (ex: 7 days) or set a custom end date.
- Placements: Placements represent where your ad will appear. Based on the type of ad we create, you may see placements like Desktop News Feed, Instagram Feed or Messenger Inbox. We recommend having your ad appear in all placements, but you can also unselect some of these. Learn more about Facebook ad placements.